Monday, January 31, 2011

January 30th,2011


Love you ma!




Endless support from my loving Dad.

Cheers mom!


After four years of working on her doctorate degree my mom graduated from Wilimington University, located in Delaware with the highest form of education. Not only does my mom now have her doctorate degree she has two masters degrees as well as a bachelors. When they called my moms name to accept her dilplomia I felt pure, true, genuine, joy. my eyes filled with tears
and I roared with excitment. My mother began her journey through learning and education at West Chester University.
When I was applying to colleges my senior year of highschool and feeling very overwhelmed she told me a story of how she applied by her self to college and when she was accepted she went into college head on having no idea what the hell to do with one suitcase in her hand. My mom was the first in her family to graduate from college. And has she come a loooong way.
I look up to my mom in so many ways, she is my mentor, my teacher, my rock, my comfort, my dance partner, and my dearest friend.
Cheers to you mom! for a job well done. I couldn't be more proud.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, your Mom is one of the smartest people I know. (So is your Dad; I'm proud to count him among my teachers.) She's also a great friend and a terrific Mom. I'm so happy for her! As a Doctor, she now outranks me, academically.

    ReplyDelete