Monday, January 3, 2011

January 1st, 2011



My New Year celebration was spent in a small town of Oriental, North Carolina. I spent the evening with my family. I actually wasn't suppose to be in this town over the holiday, however my flight home was canceled so I ended up having to stick it out an extra five days. At first, I was pissed! Pissed at United Arilines, pissed at Philadelphia Airport. I got caught up with the 10,000 other pissed people and deciced I was going to fight for a flight for the next three days! After no luck with tickets , and many facebook posts about how livid I was gave in.
On a facebook status that I posted, a person who I am extremly close to wrote:
"Sarah, I love you but STOP complaing." after I quickly apologized he wrote this..."In my humble opinion it it better say awe shucks and enjoy the moment than to join the crowd of chronic bitchers. Peace be the journey"
and ya know what? Jack is right! Thankyou Mr.Morey for kicking me in the butt and making me realize, 'hey an extra couple days on vacation isn't too bad after all.'
The first picture sums up my vacation. Twilight book, a small note book, and my new nook. Yep, you see that right, Twilight! I have JUST hopped on board the Twilight train, and i LOVE it. I first watched the movies, next the books. You can easliy say I'm obsessed, you have my dear friend Cailin to thank for that.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to know your attitude adjustment paid off. Glad you had a nice Christmas with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Sarah! I just got a nook and I'm so stoked to buy my first book. Happy blogging :-)

    http://laurenwierman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete