Sunday, January 23, 2011

January 21st, 2011

Girls night with our Millie





Victoria






Kristin



Erin





Millie

26th and Dune, Maggies Resturant. One place brought four incredible women in my life.
Friday night we spent it as a girls night with our Millie, a 'regular' who has been coming into the resturant for years. Each one of us have a great relationship with Millie. Millie is in her late 70's and is so full of life, she is extremly independent, giving, and an amazing artist. She know's all of us so well, and truly cares about each one of us. Erin and I have clicked from the start. She is quirky, has a great and personal sense of style, and simply cracks me up! Erin can be a little rough around the edges but is very warmhearted. Victoria aka Tori is bubbly,vivacious and with Tori, it's really the little things that make her extremly cheerful. Tori is compassionate, espically towards animals. Kristin...Seven years ago when we meet at Maggies, right away I knew she was someone I would look up to. Kristin has become my older sister, we have a bond that has become unbreakable. Kristin is one of those people who would do absolutley anything for you and expect nothing in return but a 'thankyou'. One of my favorite qualities about her? she tells you like it is, even if you don't want to hear it. THAT is someone EVERYONE needs in their life, a true friend who is honest. She has become my rock through out the most difficult times in my life.
we talked and ate and drank and talked and talked and drank and talked. We finally all headed home after hours of spending the evening together.
Later on I was reflecting on the night and realized it really does not matter what age you are, where you came from, how you grew up, what form of education of you have. If souls connect, they simply connect.
one of my greatest decisions on life...Applying to Maggies Resturant in Avalon, 26th & Dune.

1 comment: