Monday, January 24, 2011

January 24th, 2011





As I was sitting at my kitchen table this morning starting my day with my perfect cup of coffee and just about to finish up the fourth Twilight book, I noticed a postcard sitting on the table. I picked it up and realized it was for me! I quickly read the card with excitement and had a huge smile across my face. The postcard was from my amazing friend Cailin [pronounced Kay-Lean]. Cailin and i meet years and years ago because we were actually dating brothers and stayed some what connected over the years. More recently, about September, we decided to get together for lunch and reconnect. Well we reconnected alright! She was in South Jersey for the summer and stayed until December 28th. I saw Cailin almost every single day when she was home [usually Cailin works about four jobs in the summer to set sail in October. She travels all over the world] Cailin recently started her journey in Southern California to venture off to see her best friend Julie in Washington then hopped on a plane to Cambodia until May where she will be bopping around to find great food and meet new incredible people. I was so happy to get a post-card from CC to see she is thinking of me just as much as I am thinking of her. I'll be thinking of you CC on your travels and will be sending you love and light each time i think of you!







"we ditched the brothers and kept each other" - Cailin.

No comments:

Post a Comment