Saturday, February 19, 2011

February 17th


Thursday was my frist day I really started feeling like myself again aside from the clogged nose and still an itchy throat. Thursday are my forever long days at school. I was on campus from 10:30am until 9pm. As I was studying in the library my mind trailed off (as it usually does) to thinking of the history of Libraries. I heard a few months ago that libraries will not exist as they do today in the future. Basically, due to technology and having information at our fingertips at all times, and with the latest addition of books, e-books. the 'younger' generatioon doesn't see much of a mpoint of walking into the Library. I did some research and found an interesting article about what many think the future of libraries will bring. Check it out.













No comments:

Post a Comment