Saturday, February 19, 2011

February 15th


Tuesday I was feeling a little bit better and ready to get out of the house, so Kristin and I made a trip up to the Cherry Hill mall. We were getting our outfit essentials for our big trip to the Punta Cana. We raced through the mall only stopping at our favorite stores, by the fifth store Kristin had so many bags on her petite 5'1 frame that she literally felt (and looked) like she was going to pass out. looking back on it now makes me laugh. About ten minutes away from the mall was a Bridal Boutique that we needed to stop at for Kristin to try on a bridesmaids dress. This boutique was on the side of a busy highway and it was a two story brick house. You would have easliy passed it if you weren't quite sure what you were looking for. Heading into the boutique, each from was filled of dresses. We headed upstairs to the bridesmaid room full of dresses and mirrors lining one wall, with a changing room. In the center of a room was a chandaler and a big circular seat. As I was sitting in the chair while Kristin was getting her measurements and trying on the dress, the feel of the room made me feel like a young, wealthy girl sitting her mothers huge walk-in closet. To many it may just be a place to try on uncomfortable dresses but to me that room made my imagination run.

No comments:

Post a Comment