Monday, March 14, 2011

March 11th











Friday was busy. In the morning I took my bio exam, then headed home to help my mom and three of my favorite boys pack up some of the house for the big move. For those of you who don't know my parents just bought a home in North Carolina! My parents are going to split their time between Jersey and N.Carolina for a few years because they retire. My three closest guy friends came over to help lift the heavy stuff for my mom and dad. Danny, Bill, and Chris we are so thankful for your help!! After that I ran a few errands and headed into Wildwood Crest to hang with a dear friend of mine, Mrs.Morey. Then I had a fabulous dinner with my Kristin and Tori, it was much needed girl time. After dinner and about three hours or sitting and talking Tori and I headed out to the Ocean Drive in Sea Isle for an hour or two to meet some friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment